It seems someone missed me during my period of absence from the blog world :). I’ve been away for soooo long and yet I got an award. Now that makes me feel ‘guilty’. So I’m back berryduchess (my red lipstick loving blog friend) wink, thank you for making me a part of this fun. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your 7 facts.
So here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.
My 7 Facts:
- I love good tasty food (must be spicy, if it’s not salad) and experimenting with them at the same time.
- If you wake me up and ask for a poem or a write up, I can easily work it…of course, like every writer, I have the block to deal with occasionally, sometimes for long 🙂
- My first poems did not have rhyming scheme till my friend Ayus told me to try to rhyming and since then writing a poem without rhyming is difficult but I sailed through my Writing 201 – Poetry
- I love listening to children and talking with them. I find their conversation rather intriguing. Check out some of my conversations with them in Project Laughter
- Apart from series which I love a lot like berryduchess, I enjoy cartoons. I love listening to the mischievous character, they make the movie more interesting! Ask Zazzu & Scar in Lion 1 and Timon in Lion King 3 , you have to watch this for yourself. Like King Earl would say, that’s so very funny! View 3:20 – 5:20
- Red is my favourite color at the moment, it pops and I pop with it! I have stayed long in this season but inbetween I do Black, Orange, Yellow, Green, I hear Purple looks good on me but I love RED!
- I love me some good Soul songs, Gospel, Blues, Soft Rock, Jazz and my African beads any day over gold.
- I’m emotional, love deeply, and when hurt, I run…I make good comedy with King and give him some lines, but would never dream of doing that in public.
My nominees are
All those who love to share what we don’t know about, like:
Sorry I couldn’t think up more and just so you know, I love family sooooooo much!
Lion King video courtesy http://www.youtube.com
© 2015. imanikingblog. All rights reserved.