My friend Lucile from luciledegodoy.com nominated me for this award in December 2014 (covering my face at this point but smiling). I’m sure she’s been wondering why I didn’t say anything about it, probably because she sent it at a point I was trying to decide how to handle the intrigues that come with the Christmas season, and the decisions I had to make at that period. If you do stop by her blog, you won’t need prodding from me to follow her, as it is a delight to the eyes. Funny I met her through an article, before I discovered there was more to her and boy, she loves her pictures, travel and time out with her family.
- Provide the link to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions.
Lucile’s Questions for me:
- 1. What do you like or dislike about this time of the year?
Now I’m not sure what time of the year to answer for, and since you put it up in Christmas and I’m answering in the new year, I’ll do both. I like (actually) love the Christmas Season for what it represents to me as a woman of faith and more importantly, I get to have quality family time away from internet, too many phone calls (that’s why I didn’t reply you them). I dislike the crowd-syndrome everywhere, some people are just NOT NICE! I love the New Year because it is an opportunity.
- 2. Do you know how to cook and can you share a typical and delicious recipe from your country?
I can cook…very well and I happen to come from the part of Nigeria where their ladies are really good cooks and home-makers. Winking away. I found a site that not only explains the process of making *Ekpang Nkwukwo which my tribe is well-known for, but added pictures you can check it out and when you come visiting, I’ll make it for you!
- 3. What is old/aging for you?
I’m not sure I understand this question, so I will throw it back to you
- 4. Did you know any of these nominated bloggers, and if not, would you check their blogs now?
No I don’t but since they are interesting to you, I’ll check them out. I can see your love of pictures replaying in some of your choices. * I did check the sites out ❤
- 5. Are you mad at me because I nominated you for this award and you have extra work to do now?
No, not mad at you because you are about to get an award from me. LOL!
I nominate the following for the different things they represent:
Humour, Simplicity, Fun, Living/Loving and Diversity. Please check their sites out https://inbetweenpeople.wordpress.com/
My questions to them:
- Who or what easily puts a smile on your face and why.
- If you could change the world, in one sentence how would you achieve that?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
- Would you tell your friend/family the truth if you knew it would hurt them?
- Like Lucile asked me, Are you mad at me because I nominated you for this award and you have extra work to do now?
The art of making Ekpang Nkwukwo was from http://www.mybelledonfull.com/2012/05/18/ekpang-nkwukwo/
© 2015. Imanikingblog. All rights reserved.